Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is Sulfur Dioxide Tratment Safe

Mirko Baricchi


Rendez-vous with Mirko Baricchi . Meet the artist at the Galleria Bianconi. Talk with

Mirko Baricchi , Renata and Massimo Bianconi Biava
Thursday, March 10, 2011, 17:45

The Gallery presents Bianconi Thursday, March 10, at 17:45, RENDEZ-VOUS WITH MIRKO Baricco: the artist, by Renata and Massimo Bianconi Biava, meet the public, to speak about and present site-specific installation and a series of works unpublished, on show until 20.03. 2011

With this event, in collaboration with Galleria Cardelli & Fontana, Bianconi Gallery opens its space to the painting of Baricchi, to give the public a new opportunity for Milan to get to know the artist.

Born in 1970, lived in La Spezia, where he was born and now is back to work, Milan, Mexico and the United States, in 1993, he left a brilliant Baricchi career as an illustrator to devote himself to painting, gaining increasing recognition from that moment in exhibitions at major venues in Italy and abroad and in the most important fairs.

The event at the Galleria Bianconi will be a meeting in his vision of painting and the world. As he says: "When I paint I am going to carry around everything, everything I am, I've seen ... I find myself every day to stay in continuous contact with this action of painting, which is not only a movement that I make a formal which produces some of the physical material, but that creates a form every time, and just because I have faith in what I want, in what I do and I will do. Really I have the impression of painting the painting, is the stuff that interests me, what's going on right there at the time. "

Gallery Bianconi, Via Lecco 20 Milan
Opening Thursday, March 10, 2011, 17:45

0 comments:

Post a Comment