Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Can Testicular Cancer Cause Blood In Stool?
source: beppegrillo.it
dell'Italicus At the time there were massacres of State, today is the State of the massacres, from Abruzzo to a lack of deaths in the explosion of anti-seismic measures of LPG in the car town of Viareggio.
From Viareggio, I get this letter from Grilli Versiliesi:
"tank parked at the station ... moving train with a cargo of LPG
... I do not know what the exact dynamics of the accident ... I know I saw a car stopped at traffic lights junction with the slip road and the Via Garibaldi ... the car and its driver burnt to the ground with a sheet to cover it. Dead invested probably because the explosion took place in few meters from him.
What he was doing a full tank of LPG at the station (if this is one version) or even worse, a bullet-filled dart into a LPG station heavily urbanized
... I do not know ... I just know that there are dead, of families destroyed by a preventable disaster, this one, another.
This is a consequence also of the way of thinking about energy ... carry the fuel on freight trains in turn fed by electricity from other fossil fuels, from one end of Italy. And 'the economy and the energy consumed to transport, however, that it is safe to do so or not does not matter.
This night died of persons, families who were sleeping in their homes wake up and then killed by a train derail collided with another cargo.
Once there were steam trains entering the station carrying their load of passengers and mail, now with the gas train plunge their cargo of death.
The Green Cross station which was located a few tens of meters from the explosion was badly damaged and the same barracks PS was very close to the crash site.
In 40 minutes the machine was set up relief, I saw a huge deployment of police and medical units, fire brigade, civil protection, all in relief, all prepared with the situation. To them I extend my personal thanks for being there always.
Who is responsible for safety and security of people ask and answer to ensure that such tragedies can be avoided, which avoids the dead children as innocent victims tonight.
Enough relief ready in 40 minutes, later. This tragedy was avoidable before.
Reflections and last-minute adjustments:
1. the adjustment is that the passenger car at the intersection of Via Garibaldi and via the scroll was actually on board a scooter and was hit so deadly explosion. Passengers in the car are safe for a miracle.
They left the car after it had stopped because of the explosion.
Just a few feet away, when they were at a safe distance, the car exploded.
2. The reflection is this: as I said this was a tragedy that has its origin in part because of energy dependence from the use of fossil fuels ... but if the instead of gas there were toxic chemical waste or nuclear waste is worse? What were the consequences?
Leaving aside the human stupidity that caused the disaster, due to poor maintenance, the lack of control (cost containment?) We must realize that we can not send out goods or fossil fuels and nuclear have. We must change our habits, the way we think how to make energy. "
Watch the video:
Video 01 Video 02 Video 03
Video 04 Video 05 Video
06
07
Video Video 08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment