Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arnica Hair Oil And Arnica Shampoo

Cricket 168 - Viva Italy

source: beppegrillo.it

Grillo68
coup. But is it possible? I can not find their way. Whenever Berlusconi ago a public speech, surrounded by twenty guards and hundreds of police and Carabinieri, talk of a coup. D'Alema today is concerned, we must be ready. Gentlemen, or words not want to say anything, or is there something strange. There is something strange. Just think 'if Obama spoke today of a coup, coup, the United States. What would happen? Here it is discussed on newspapers as well, maybe in the third page. Look what incredible things are happening. Yesterday they were eating together in Portofino, in a typical restaurant of the place, and the psycho-dwarf Tonchetto unhappiness. That is the biggest spoiler of the History of Italy, the Tronchetto unhappiness, along with one that has the fear of eavesdropping. Once called the theory of extremists on both sides. Now called the theory of opposites taken for a ride. Then something is wrong. Our references are to become the military, the police, the Carabinieri. Which are also used by the state to explain. Sometimes we can more democratically, sometimes not - with the club.
So I'm turning to you. General Siazzu, the Carabinieri, I address you Castagnetti, Army General, I appeal to you Manganelli - a terrible name - Chief of Police. You have to do something. If Berlusconi talks of coup, do not take it lightly. Because he usually gives to others what he would do himself. He already did! Do you remember that he has done with the electoral fraud of 2006? He has already done with the intercepts, when they found a bug in his office - a bug, lobster was thirty years ago. So, if there is something you need but to intervene. I know, General, that you are fed up and can not do more. I know that the Digos and Carabinieri signed for Vday. I know that you were there to sign. I know I can not do more. I know you can not do more to reject the migrants with the right of asylum. Can not do more rounds to go against the Po valley, going against the laws that offenders released from prison. I know that you have a breakdown in progress. Do you, while the nano is out. A small golpetto a golpettino. A golpettino of those soft, with no injuries, no deaths. Nothing. Hundred people. The picked up in Parliament. A lamel, senators and deputies. Asinara bring them. Reopen the Asinara. You put them there like Falcone and Borsellino, for their safety, when the process of preparing Palermo. Come on, do it for you. Do this especially for us. And when you go to protect and defend the policy in the squares, you're not there, not protect them from the citizens, protect the citizens instead. Go to the bar. Leave them there, the exultation of their audience. Go to the bar. I'll pay, I pay everything myself! Then do it for you, but most do it for us. For Italian citizens. Do it for the Fatherland. And do it for Italy.
Long live Italy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment