My brother was murdered" and "I know who did it '. It is shocking that the statement that the sister of Michael Jackson, La Toya, issued during an interview with News of the World. "Michael was murdered and we (the family note) do not think that one person is involved. It 'was a conspiracy of several people. I think it money. Michael was worth over a billion, "said the sister of the King of Pop, according to which the house where his brother is dead money and jewelry were missing.
"I can not say who is responsible and I do not want to jeopardize the police investigation" - continued the Toja - a month ago I had the feeling that Michael would die before her concert in London. I felt that it would be assassinated. "The woman recalled that some years before his brother had confided:" I kill for my rights. I want my books and they will kill me for this. "According to Toya," Michael was treated inappropriately by people who kept him dependent on drugs "and who has complotttato against him deliberately" cut off from family to it "the only man in the world." "Michael was controlled, no one could reach it, "he complained.
The sister of the king of pop also noted that her brother always kept cash in the house," usually about two million dollars "and that these, such as jewelry, have not been found after his death. Another thing that struck you was to discover that the entire staff was fired by Michael a few hours after his death, June 25. When Toya arrived that day with the family home of the singer to the 23:30 "we were told that all the people loyal to Michael had been fired." In the room where his brother was dead, he saw an oxygen mask on the bed, a facility for making infusions, and an empty box of pills. Aerosol oxygen and liquid the drip had been taken away by police.
The sister of the King of Pop says he knows the results of toxicology tests done and run by the family said he believed that "everyone will be surprised with the results." La Toya, 53, has always been closer to Michael's sister, three years younger, and "News of The World" has told of seeing him in "good health" at their last meeting, three weeks before his death , on the occasion of the 60th wedding anniversary of their parents. Michael said he wanted to do now the director and thought of a horror movie called Thriller. He would not rather do 50 concerts in London, "wanted to make only 10."
also the daughter of Michael, Paris, said that "the father was put under too much pressure," notes Toya, telling the singer's three children remained beside the body of his father for half an hour to give him a final farewell. This tragedy, concludes, "has joined our family."
0 comments:
Post a Comment